Sunday, March 2, 2014

Spain and Vienna!

Whoa it's been a while! Ok so lots going on. 

Spain was amazing. Watching the cast learn the flamenco was fantastic. Their performance blew me away. As the show progresses they will get better. 

The food in Spain. Amazing I have probably gained a decent 6 pounds on this trip. 

Future trips I must eat better. I have eaten everything in sight. 

We got to Vienna Thursday.

Guys. They have a place called Wiener Gold. I'm 12. I have laughed about that since we landed. 

We are in Vienna to learn the waltz. I am attending a formal ball on Monday night. Tux. With tails. White tie. Carriages. Etc. At this place. 

I mean of all the places we have been, I have to say Austria is my favorite. It is ridiculously beautiful here. If I had to rank the beauty of the women of the three places I've stayed:

1. Kiev. 
2. Spain. 
3. Vienna. 

That's not a joke. The Kiev women are absolutely stunning. 

I shaved while I've been here. No more beard. 

The bohemian pancakes at hotel Sacher, a must try. If you ever visit. 

Chuck has had a blast. I need to update his Chuck Travels page. I mean. He has been around the world in the last year. He's almost one now. And it's going to be great the rest of the year. 

Other things:

-If you chew with your mouth open, I hate you. 

-I miss Phoenix. Can't wait to be home. 

- Chasing the Sunset, please help me get to London! We need votes starting Tuesday!

- I get back Tuesday night, I'll be taking a lot of days off. To catch up on tv. 

-  already planning the next trip with this group. 

Hope you all are doing great! 

1 comment: