Thursday, April 9, 2015

I wrote a Book. It's Called T.W.I.N.S.

About five years ago, I had a crazy idea for a book. So one day, I sat down and wrote and wrote and wrote and twenty two days later, I had finished it. I even managed to score an agent, and it was going to be published. Only that never happened.

Until now.

I've been on a kick lately. Writing. Writing. Writing. I've written more this year than the last three combined.

I had a conversation with a filmmaker, a few weeks ago, and she said that she was releasing a book she wrote as an eBook and I  was like, "Damn. That's a great idea. I should do the same." So I set out and decided to publish a book I'm very proud of. It will be available for PreOrder May 9th on both Amazon.Com, and Barnes and Noble. It will be available May 19th. Full novel. 21 chapters. 340 pages, give or take during the final edit. Monozygotic twins. (Girl/Boy. I'll save you the trouble of looking it up).

If you know me, YOU know I love superheroes. So it's no surprise that this is the premise of the book. Twin superheroes. Superpowers. A powerful villain. Destruction of a major city. It's a young adult novel, geared towards 6th graders and up. The cover is being designed, and from what I've seen, it's amazing. If you're aware of movies I've made, you know I can tell a story. A book is a bigger step than a screenplay, but I think I did pretty decent in telling a complete story. This is the first (of three) books I've written (Of which none are related in any way).



Synopsis: After being separated at birth, orphan twins Aspen Kennedy and Jordan Beckett are reunited on their thirteenth birthday and discover that they have superpowers. Soon, like all heroes, they are tasked to save the world from the villainous Spade. After all, The World Is Never Safe (T.W.I.N.S.)

As most of you know, I'm an indie filmmaker, and now branching off into Indie Book writing. So I have to promote promote promote. Jordan and I will be making a series of 15 second promos that are really funny. Some will require actors, so if any of the actors I know want to be in them, let me know.

Thanks for reading, thanks for supporting me. I truly appreciate it. T.W.I.N.S will be available for $5.99 on Amazon or Barnes and Noble. I'll keep the reminders coming. 

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to read it!

    ...and I am available for 15 second video cameos. I am just saying :)

    ReplyDelete